Position: Machine Operator
Position Status: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift / Afternoon Shift / Night Shift
Purpose and Scope:
To operate the machines in a fast and safe manner
- Starts and shuts down equipment as required.
- Adjusts equipment during the filling process to meet operational and quality standards on line speeds, equipment settings, and fill levels.
- Manually supply automated equipment with specific components to optimize line efficiencies.
- Operates all equipment in accordance with SOPs, GMP and safety procedures (emergency stops, guarding and lockouts).
- Visually inspects product and components for obvious defects during the filling process, reporting any defect to the Team Leader.
- Follows safe work practices and wears appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Supports GMP through work practices and keeping work area clean and tidy on an ongoing basis.
- Trouble shoot
- Responsible for own quality of their machine.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the operation of machinery.
- Basic Math
- Excellent hand and finger dexterity and eye/hand co-ordination.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- English communication skills.
*Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.