Position: Line Set Up Technican
Position Status: Full-Time
Shifts Available: Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, Night Shift
- Set up packaging equipment (Labelers, Inkjet coders, Capers, Taping machine and Cold glue machines etc.)
- Maintain production machinery, conveyors, fillers, tube filler and other packaging equipments.
- Troubleshooting and fixing packaging machinery.
- Utilizing pneumatic components e.g. cylinders, valves, actuators, seals, o rings, gaskets, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble the production equipment for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Ensure all the machines and equipments are in safe working condition, taking appropriate precaution to prevent risk of employee and products.
- Coordinate with Production Supervisors and/or Mechanics to ensure all lines are setup in a timely manner.
- Follow the GMP protocols.
- Follow the GDP (Good documentation practice)
- Writing and/or assisting in writing work instructions for equipment assembly and cleaning and sanitizing.
- Maintain adequate stock of supplies with in the Technical service departments.
- Clean and replace tools after being used.
- Clean and sanitize equipment and place in plastic bags and secure with a tie wrap with proper labeling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
- Minimum high school diploma. 2-3 year diploma in mechanical or electro-mechanical program is a definite asset.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in set-up of packaging/filling equipment including labellers, conveyors and case sealers preferably in a cosmetics, food, or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experienced with mechanical troubleshooting of machinery.
- Knowledge and experienced in using Pneumatic components (cylinders, valves, actuators, seals, o rings and gaskets).
Other Skills Required
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment and completing work on a timely basis.
- Able to read, understand, interpret and apply technical writing, SOPs and instruction.
- Take initiative to continuously learn how to troubleshoot the equipment and to learn new skills.
- Practical mechanical assessment part of the recruitment process.
About Cosmetica Laboratories:
Working at Cosmetica:
Cosmetica is a dynamic growing organization; the opportunities for advancement are unique. The bulk of our promotions come from within and we always look to our people first!
Our ‘In the Moment’ recognition program is one of a kind and allows us to regularly recognize the excellent work of our people. We are committed to developing great leaders/professionals and we provide progressive and ongoing training opportunities.
About Cosmetica Laboratories:
Inspire. Create. Deliver.
At Cosmetica, we are carving out our place as the go-to trendsetter in custom cosmetic development and manufacturing. We offer an unparalleled array of turnkey services such as product development, R&D, QA/QC services, client services and manufacturing solutions, all housed in our state of the art, 270,000 square foot facility.
Cosmetica has a simple strategy: to have the best innovation, best execution and service, best speed-to-market and the best people!
Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in working at Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a member of our team.
*Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.