Position: Junior Compounder
Position Status: Full-Time
Shift: Afternoon Shift & Night Shift
Purpose and Scope:
To manufacture the company products in line with standards in Quality, GMP, Cost Efficiency and Health and Safety.
- Verify that all batch cards are correct and match the W/O before commencing production.
- Complete all tasks strictly in line with approved manufacturing procedures and processes. Communicate immediately with respective team leader any un-expected issues and deviations from procedure if they occur.
- Complete all required in-process checks
- Manufacture and color match batches.
- Complete all documentation to the required level of quality, accuracy and time line and ensure all information is recorded in the correct documentation.
- Follow all procedures regarding GMP and Health and Safety.
- Ensure always working in a safe way to support fellow staff in maintaining a safe, clean and compliant working environment.
- Complete all quality checks, submissions, approvals in line with required documentation and expectations.
- Support supervisory staff with opportunities/ initiatives to increase output efficiency of the area.
- Ensure all output of the department meets/ exceeds all standards and expectation of the organization, and support an environment of continuous improvement.
- Complete all required training and planned updates as required to support personal and department skill levels.
- Ensure all equipment’s used are in line with required cleaning, calibration, process requirements.
- Train on all new, alternate department processes as required / directed by supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology or equivalent experience in a GMP and/or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment.
- Must have at least 1-2 years work experience in compounding operations.
Other Skills Required:
- Must be able to color match.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Math skills required for the accurate checking and weighing of ingredients.
*Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.