Job Title: Cleaning & Sanitization Technician
Position Status: 1 Year Contract
Shifts: Night Shift
Purpose and Scope:
To clean and sanitize all equipment and work area.
- Clean and sanitize kettles, pumps, mixers, and other equipment as required in accordance with SOPs and GMP.
- Disassemble and assemble equipment, performing minor setups.
- Maintain cleaning & sanitizing records.
- Mop and clean operation floor and wash area as required
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during long periods of time
- Keep work area clean and sanitary on an ongoing basis.
- Follow all Health and Safety guidelines established by the company for this position.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum completion of secondary education. A post-secondary certificate and/or diploma is a definite asset.
- Some related experience and knowledge of SOP and GMP requirements pertaining to cleaning and sanitizing preferred.
- Training on WHMIS and GMP.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
*Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.