Job Title: Assembly Worker
Position Status: Contract/Temporary
Shifts: Day Shift / Afternoon Shift / Night Shift
Purpose and Scope:
To assemble, package, and label products in the fastest, most efficient manner.
• Assembles products following master sample and team leader’s instructions.
• Inspects all UPC, inner, outer and packer labels for defects and to ensure they match the master sample. Affixes labels to meet standards for placement.
• Performs manual packaging including making boxes and inserting completed component into box and packers.
• Visually inspects product, components and packaging for obvious defects during the assembly process, reporting any defect to the Team Leader.
• Places an inspection ticket in each packet of finished goods recording batch code and operator identification.
• Follows safe work practices and wears appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Supports GMP through work practices and keeping work area clean and tidy on an ongoing basis.
Education and Training:
• Some secondary school. Must be trained on WHMIS and GMP.
• Some previous assembly experience preferred.
Other Skills Required
• Excellent hand and finger dexterity and eye/hand co-ordination.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• English communication skills.
*Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.